Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Cabinetmaker's Workbench
- Page 31: Figure 7a
- The two 3/4" dimensions shown for the centerline of the bolts should be 7/8".
- Page 33: Top View Illustration
- The dog holes should be at 85 degrees, not 5 degrees as originally printed.
- Page 32: Figure 9
- The dimensions of part T (front rail) should be 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 71". They are correct on the cutting diagram.
- Shaping Brass
- Page 15: Illustration and text
- The dimension shown in the parentheses for the pipe is incorrect. It should read (1¼” x 12”). (As long as the pipe and spacer match in size, the jig will work, but the larger pipe will create a slightly different radius on the bends.)
- Page 15: Illustration
- The pipe supports are called out with a dimension of 7" x 7". This is correct. However the 7 3/4" dimension shown on the actual workpiece is not correct.