Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Super-Strong Edge Joints
- Page 9: Photo of slot-cutting bit
- The cutter has been put on the shaft upside-down.
- Readers' Tips
- Page 4: Main illustration
- The width of the sawhorse leg should be 3", not 3 1/2" as originally printed.
- Page 4: Side View Illustration
- The length of the Bracket should be 6" to match the length of the Block, not 7 1/4" as originally printed.
- Must-Have Assembly Table
- Page 39: Hold Downs
- The hold-down cannot be built as illustrated in the issue. A full-size pattern with key dimensions can be found in the online extra for the Assembly Table project.