Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Multipurpose Table
- Page 17: Figure 6b
- The dimension at the end of each finger on the Catch Plate should be 1 7/8".
- Compact Router Table
- Page 20: Main Illustration
- The NOTE near the middle of the drawing should read: Stiles are 3/4"-thick hardwood. Shelves and Back are 1/2" plywood.
- Lathe Duplicator
- Page 30: Figure 3
- The callout in Figure 3, Side View, should be changed to "ADJUST STYLUS FORWARD 1/8" FOR ROUGH PASSES."
- Page 31: Photo 3
- The caption in photo 3 should be changed to: "Roughing Out. With the stylus set slightly ahead of the cutting tool, make light cuts..."
- Shop Short Cuts
- Page 27: Figure a
- The length of the plunge cuts should be 9 3/8".