Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Custom Block Plane
- Page 26: Figure 3
- In preparing the online extras for the infill block plane, we discovered some errors and decided to make adjustments to the sizing of the Lever Cap “C”. The distance from the front (lower) edge of the lever cap to the shoulder is now 1 instead of 7/8. The distance from the shoulder to the top of the lever cap is now 1/2 instead of 5/8. The concave radius on the lever cap is now 5/8 instead of 9/16.
- Rotary Tool Milling Machine
- Page 39: Main Illustration
- The Fixed Jaw should have a dimension of (1" x 1 1/2" x 3 3/4").
- Page 40: Figure 11
- The length of the threaded rod is missing. The callout for that rod should read: 3/8"-16 x 9 3/4" LH Threaded Rod w/Thin Hex Nuts & Washers.