Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Slant-Front Tool Cart
- Page 25: Ripping Narrow Strips illustration
- The splitter is shown as being 1/4" but it should be 1/8".
- Page 26: Figure 3
- The gap around the drawer false fronts is printed as 1/8" but it should be 1/16".
- Dado Blade Storage Case
- Page 31: Main illustration
- The location of the hole for the T-nut should be 2-1/2" in from the edge of the Center Panel (C). The distance from the bottom of the panel should be 7-3/4".
- Page 31: Illustration for Setting the Boundary
- The location of the center of the holes for the handle should be 1" from the top edge.
- Page 31: Text
- The last sentence of the final paragraph should read "...I routed the sharp edges of the cutout with a 1/8" roundover bit."
- Straight Bits
- Page 8: Photo of bit, lower left corner
- The photo is a mirror image of the bit.
- 4 Favorite Fasteners
- Page 11: Confirmat screw photo
- The threads are backwards.