Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in ShopNotes magazine.
- Roll-Around Work Cart
- Page 18: Cutting diagram
- The callout below the middle illustration (showing cutting diagram for pieces NN and OO) should say 48" x 96" x 1/4" Plywood.
- 3-in-1 Multi-Tool
- Page 31: Figure 3
- The dimension shown for the location of the hole for the carriage bolt in part "J" (Plate) should be 2" from the top edge, not the 3 1/2" as originally printed.
- Page 30: Figure 1
- The 1/4" threaded insert should be set in 1" from the side of part D (top), not 3/4" as printed.
- Putting Air Power to Use in the Shop
- Page 38: Lead photograph
- The quick-disconnect fitting connecting the snubber hose to the valve is installed backwards. It should quick disconnect from the valve not the snubber hose. A couple of the other fittings need to be reversed to make this work, but just knowing the quick-disconnect needs to be installed the other way will force you to install the other fittings correctly.
- Tough Cuts Made Easy
- Page 45: Miter jig end view illustration
- The height of the front piece (shown on the right side of the drawing) should be 1 1/4", not 2 1/4" as printed.